3D Tennis Hack
3D Tennis Hack for Unlimited Bucks
3D Tennis uses a currency called bucks. These are very expensive. You can get only 200,000 bucks for $1.99. You’ll need a lot more to win at 3D Tennis. Download our free 3D Tennis hack tool to easily and freely get bucks.
It’s very easy to use. Take a look at the image below to see how quick and easy using our 3D Tennis hack tool is. Just enter the amount of bucks you want.
Download our 3D Tennis hack from our website. It takes 30 seconds to download. After it downloads, it’ll install. This takes about another 30 seconds. Then, enter how many bucks you would like. Click the big, blue “start” button.
This should start the hack. Once completed — don’t worry, it’s very quick! — open the app on your device. It will run normally, but with the added benefit of your extra bucks! Have fun!
Cheats & Tips for 3D Tennis
- Learn the rules of Tennis. I know its common sense but you will be surprised about how many don’t have any ideas about how to play.
- You don’t have to sweep on the left side of the screen if you want to hit the ball to the left or vice versa. It doesn’t matter where you sweep as long as you sweep in the direction you want.
- If you fancy speed and agility, play on hard surfaces.
- If you fancy physical power and strength, play on clay surfaces.
- If you don’t know exactly your playstyle, play on grass. It is supposed to be balanced.
- Before you start winning tournaments, try to focus on speed equipment – keep the default racquet and buy a top and a bandana. A minimum of +15% speed should be enough so your character can be more competitive.
- You don’t have to worry about playing the ball when the opponent sends it in out. Your character will refuse to play it by default.
- Don’t risk all your money if you need just a few bucks before an upgrade. Play Quick Matches instead.
- You get 2,000 Bucks per won game (round) so the more games you choose to play, the more money you will receive.
3D Tennis Review
One of my favorite sport besides the football (soccer, whatever) is in fact tennis. Naturally, I like when I need to review a tennis-oriented game. 3D Tennis is, however, a bit weird in my opinion. Usually I am permissive enough about sports games so I close my eyes at minor problems but it feel like that with 3D Tennis there are way too many. Because of this, I feel reluctant about its popularity. It feels unfair.