Download Agar.io v5.1 Free
New Agar.io available for download free. Downloading Agar.io you will be a game master. Having unlimited resources of points, credits and extras are the best way to play and use the apps and games.
New features of Agar.io added:
- Unlimited credits/points/resources/ – now can be directly maxim resources/credits/points , not only numbers (ex.: not only 100-1000 resources/points/credits, now directly ∞ ).
- Fast installation beacause your time is precious (our statistics show that installation of this Agar.io take about 40 sec)
- Auto-Updater (set default at daily, can be deactivated via Settings -> Updater) – updates for new improvements of Agar.io .
- Silence Mod (set default ON, can be deactivated via Settings -> Silence) – more secure in preventing administrators to find you are using this tool.
- Antivirus included because of requests from users, the Agar.io come with antivirus to prevent malwares, Trojans to be installed.
- AutoSave Function (set default ON, can be deactivated via Settings ->AutoSave) – use this function to save the last settings you used, to play somewhere else, or you can sed to your friends).
- Hidden Mod – using a combination of keys to see/hide this tool.
Our tech staff is ready to make a new step. We care for your needs, so every Agar.io will have auto-updater installed, which will make sure that tool will work daily. The tool is verified daily, even there are not complains. We test Agar.io on our servers, and we announce big changes of the tool.
For getting the tool – download the installer bellow, using one of our Download Links listed. Ignore the ads or popups that show up and download the installer. After downloading, open the file (or files) – unzip using WinRAR (if need), choose the destination for installing the tool, open, read instructions and you’re good to go. Wait for the message “Successfully installed” Agar.io finally installed.
SHORT VERSION OF INFO: Download using links bellow -> Open downloaded file -> Install -> Wait for confirmation “Install Finished” -> Open -> Make your settings -> Ready to use the Agar.io