ARK: Survival Evolved
Is it possible to cheat in ARK: Survival Evolved?
Yes, naturally it is as in any other online multiplayer game. However, cheating options are not endless: There are aimbots, farming bots, scripts some client-sided utility hacks, but there are NO god modes, stat hack or item cheats of any kind outside the single player mode.
Is it legal to cheat in ARK and will my account get banned?
Cheating in games online and offline has always been legal and most likely always will be. However, it is indeed possible to get banned from any online game including ARK, if you are not being careful, are using outdated or low-quality cheating software.
What do ARK bots, hacks and other tools cost?
Any online game aimbot, farming bot or other cheating tool will cost you on average about 10 to 20$ per month, since it is a piece of software that has to be constantly updated to keep it undetected and safe for use.
Ask a Question
To find ARK Cheats, please click here. More information can be found in the following.
For Educational Use Only
ARK General Cheating Methods explained.
There is a whole heap of tools and cheats that can make playing ARK on multiplayer servers with 100+ people a lot easier, especially considering that the game does not offer all that much utility in terms of accurate maps, aiming, HUD and so on. The most popular kind of cheat for ARK: Survival Evolved would be the aimbot and the map hack. Aimbots, as the name implies automatically aim not only your guns and bows, melee weapons, but also your dinosaurs and other mounts. The map hack is popular because the in game map is quite barebones and makes it pretty hard to navigate, find places you were before and find other people. ESP hacks are also very useful, since they will make enemies, mobs and allied players in your vicinity visible even through walls. Other cheating methods include exploits, thereof there are quite a lot at the moment, that allow you to duplicate items, glitch through terrain and so on, scripts that will automatically perform certain actions like crafting, teleport hacks that will allow you to travel vast distances within seconds and other minor hacks like climbing hacks that allow you to climb every sort of terrain and so on. There are also single player cheats that can be activated through the admin console. There however do not work in multiplayer.
Single Player Cheats for ARK
Press TAB to open the console then enter the following cheats:
– God: Enables god mode, you are unkillable except be careful, you can still drown.
– Fly: You are able to fly.
– Walk: Deactives flying and allows you to walk again.
– Teleport: You are teleported in the way that you are facing.
– Ghost: noclip, ability to walk through walls/objects.
– ToggleInfiniteAmmo: Gives you infinite ammo for your weapons
– addexperience 1000 1 1: gives you 1000 xp, you can change the value of 1000 to whatever
– giveresources: gives you 50 of any resource
– setcheatplayer true: Enables a menu
– setcheatplayer false: Disables the menu
– giveengrams: Unlocks all crafting recipes for your character
– settimeofday <timestring>: Changes the time of day, for example settimeofday 12:00
Press enter to activate any of the cheats.