Mate Translate 6.0.6
Mate Translate (was On the spot Translate) means that you can translate phrases and phrases between over 100 languages, use text-to-speech, and flick through already-done translations within the historical past. You’ll be able to rapidly swap languages within the pop-up utilizing Management+S.
- 100+ languages supported
- offline historical past of translations
- translate within the pop-up window that’s all the time within the menu bar
- translate chosen textual content from the context menu
- open the pop-up with a shortcut
- autorun because the Mac begins
- pin the pop-up window above all different home windows
- insert contents of the clipboard
- Mate’s Safari extension – translate phrases by double clicking on them on net pages in Safari. Translate sentences by highlighting them. Allow the extension in Safari preferences for this
- China-friendly – Mate ought to work in Mainland China with out VPN now. Additionally, we localized the app into Chinese language
- The speak-out characteristic now works just a few further languages: Hebrew, Ukrainian and Bulgarian. Studying pronunciation has grow to be simpler!
- A few pesky bugs have been squashed, too. The app must be extra secure and slick now