PLANETSIDE 2 / PLANET SIKE
Planet Sike is a RPM (read process memory) only hack. Instead of hooking into the game itself it gathers memory from the game and builds its own world on an overlay.
As of 2015:10:08 ObjectManager=48154480. Please edit your PlanetSike.ini.
– Infantry classes (Triangle (TR=Red, NC=Blue, VS=Purple))
– Max classes (Triangle (TR=DarkRed, NC=DarkBlue, VS=DarkPurple))
– Infantry classes (Parallelepiped (TR=Red, NC=Blue, VS=Purple))
– Max classes (Parallelepiped (TR=DarkRed, NC=DarkBlue, VS=DarkPurple))
– C4 (Pyramid (TR=Yellow, NC=Yellow, VS=Yellow))
– AP mines (Pyramid (TR=Yellow, NC=Yellow, VS=Yellow))
– Download from the link below.
– Unzip PlanetSike.zip
– Move wherever you wish but keep PlanetSike.exe and PlanetSike.ini in same folder.
– PlanetSide2 must be in windowedfullscreen or windowed mode.
– Ingame minimap must be fixed. (Not spin.)
– I would recommend closing PlanetSike after logging out.
– If the screen is black when using this hack you will need to enable Windows Aero. For most users this will already be on by default.
PLANETSIDE 2 / PLANET SIKE
Open up PlanetSike.ini with your favorite text editor, notepad will work.
DeltaTimeEstimate=0.000345 This is a rough average of how fast the game is running. This will take some trial and error on your part. Setting this right helps keep the boxes on players while your moving.
NearZ=0.01 This is the distance of when to begin display boxes.
FarZ=100.0 This is the distance of when to stop display boxes.
ProcessName=PlanetSide2_x64.exe This is the name of the process to look for.
ObjectManager=48154480 This is the offset in base 10 of the object manager.
FirstObject=8 This is the offset in base 10 of the first object, usually you.
MaxObjects=200 This is the maximum amount of objects to gather.
[VerticalFOV] These are all offsets in base 10, for the location of the vertical FOV.
[Object] These are all offsets in base 10, their name should be pretty obvious what they represent.
Windows 8.1: Working.
Windows 8: Working.
Windows 7: Working.
Windows Vista: Possibly could work.
Windows XP: Will not work. No glass effect.
– Automatically calculated VerticalFOV now has offsets in config file. (This is to deal with game updates.)
– Added output window.
– Overlay position automatically calculated.
– Overlay resolution automatically calculated.
– Minimap position automatically calculated.
– Minimap resolution automatically calculated.
– VerticalFOV automatically calculated.
– Zoom removed for now.
– Improved error handling and messages.
– You can now start PlanetSike.exe before launching PlanetSide 2.
– First beta release uploaded to UnknownCheats.
– Mouse movement makes boxes move choppy.
– Some dead characters boxes don’t dissapear for a little. (Seems to be a problem with PlanetSide2 not the hack.)
– Only works when not in vehicle at this time.