Router Keygen Android WiFi
Router Keygen Android WiFi Password Hacking App
This app will find the WiFi password to a router which has not had its default SSID (network name) and password changed.
The Router Keygen Android App is probably one of the most comprehensive WiFi hacking apps available as it works on a large numbers of routers.
Many routers create the Wifi password/key and SSID with an algorithm using the routers MAC address (similar to a serial number) so the password can easily be found using the Router Keygen App and dictionary file.
It works well on Thomson routers which are usually just rebranded with the ISPs logo. Router Keygen works on many other brands of routers like Huawei, DLink, SpeedTouch and Netgear.
The app will work on routers from Internet Service Providers like Verizon, Eircom, Alice, Sky, FASTWEB, Infostrada, PBS, PVT, OTE and many more.
You can’t get this app from the Play Store
- You will first need to download and open the App.
- You will then need to hit the menu button on your phone to bring up ‘Preferences’
- Then press ‘Download Dictionary’ which is a 66mb file so it is best to download it when you connected to WiFi.
- You can now scan for WiFi networks and it will show you which ones can be cracked.
- Click on a supported network and it will show you the possible passwords/keys to the WiFi network.