SB Game Hacker – Download and Tutorial (iOS & Android)
SB Game Hacker is another popular game modifier/hack tool, it’s on par with Game Killer and many people actually prefer it; as it’s slightly easier to use and is updated more frequently to allow support for new games and add new features. Since the last update to SB Game Hacker has changed it’s interface and the way it works quite dramatically, we’ve decided to create a new tutorial for newbies to the software. Hopefully this will curb some of the hundreds of emails coming in every week asking us how to use the hack tool.
Before we can start the tutorial, you need to install the hack tool to your Android or iOS device. Download it from below and scroll down for the tutorial.
Tutorial / Instructions
- Download the tool to your Android / iOS phone or tablet and start the install process. Click accept when the permissions window pops up and grant the app the permissions it needs in order to work.
- After installing SB Game Hacker, tap on the icon to start up the app. It’s quite a large app so if it appears that the app isn’t starting, wait a few seconds for it to fully load.
- When the app is fully loaded and you’re at the main menu, select the “Hack Android Games” option if you’re using the Android version, or “Hack iOS Games” if you’re using the iPhone/iPad version.
- Note: the game you want to hack needs to be installed on your device, SB Game Hacker can hack games but it does not download games for you, you need to do that yourself.
- Wait a few seconds for it to scan the games on your device. When it’s done you should be taken to a new screen with a list of your installed games.
- The games that are able to be hacked will have “Hackable” in green next to their name. Click on the name of the game for a list of options which can be hacked, such as infinite gold, infinite lives, etc.
- Once you’ve selected the hack modules you want to activate, tap on the start button to launch a hacked version of the game.
- Voila! you’ve successfully hacked a game! Read the FAQ below for answers to some common questions.