WORLD OF WARCRAFT / WOW ADMIN PANEL V1.03
This version supports World of Warcraft: Cataclysm: 5.0.5 (16XXX) builds Only
including ,heroes-wow, wow-beez, pandarian, etc …
The hack allows you to:
Flying speed hack – you can change how fast you fly (must be fly-mounted \ druid fly form)
Talk while you’re dead
Walk under water
Walk on water
Show levels – no more seeing Skull, you will now see actual level of high targets
Teleport locations list (huge one)
Bind action to keyboard key press
Easy to use Multiboxing (echo your keypresses to all open windows)
Changelog: What changed on version 1.0.3:
– Custom teleports now allow hovering your mouse over them to view which location they’re bound to.
– Over 2,000 new teleports location added to the telelist.ini file (mostly from wowplus project, credits to these guys on that list)
– Support for Patch 5.0.5 also been added to the project, make sure you download the correct version.
– ‘Disable XYZ Moving’ will no longer stop the hotkeys from functioning
– You can now press ESC after trying to add a new teleport to the list, to cancel the adding.
– Arathi Basin teleports location been fixed.
– Warsong horde-flag location been fixed.
– Added a ‘help me’ message box, if the trainer does not automatically recognizes your wow.exe window, you can click the ‘Detect’ label and it will guide you through fixing it.
– Please make sure your wow.exe file is actually named wow.exe or it won’t work.
– Please make sure your wow window is named ‘World of Warcraft’ or again, it won’t work (you may download the Wow Window Name Changer to fix this)
– Please RUN as an Administrator (!!)