Welcome to your Zenohell, soldier. Zenohell is a 90s styled shoot-em’up (in short, shmup) that is all about shooting, dodging, collecting medals and getting score, while blasting your speakers to the sound effects and music.
Warning: The game does contain profanities at some points so tread carefully.
– 6 stages of ever increasing scale and intensity – but there are more for the especially skilled pilots.
– A secret mode that you can unlock.
– 3 player ships offering completely different playstyles, with some more you can unlock by playing the game.
– A 28 track soundtrack made by Jorgen “dj_emphatic” Sjolander, that you get for free with the game – just look at the data files.
– 3 different gameplay modes.
– Music modding, which lets you swap out the music for your personal favorites, if desired.
– Options which let you customize your game view, TATE (rotating your screen), Filter, Transparent medals and more!
– Gameplay from times when it was more about reflexes and less about complex scoring.
We, at Grybanser Fox, are excited to finally show our game to the world and we hope that you will be as excited to play it as we were making it.
This tool was coded on Visual C++ and before you Review the software you need to have installed the following software:
How to use the Zenohell CD-Key Generator:
- Review Zenohell CD-Key Generator and open it.
- Be sure that the Proxy feature is ON.
- Press “Generate Key” button.
- That’s it! The process should take about one minute.
- After generation use this key for activate the game. If the code is not correct, you just press the “Generate” button again, do this until the code will be correct. Enjoy!
Hint: Do not share your CD Key with anyone
Zenohell CD-Key Generator Download Link